Thursday, March 10, 2011

We survived

I survived...actually WE survived. Rob went to Texas for work & I had some serious doubts as to our whether or not the kids & I would make it without killing each other off. He's our unofficial peace keeper-what I lack in patience the man has in spades. It's astounding!

There were some touch & go moments-like when Lauren wouldn't put her shoes on for church. Nothing says 'Love at Home' like your mom yelling at you on the way to church.

At least this time I wasn't trying to paint. He went to Texas last week & I figured I'd hurry & paint in the colors I liked. I was sufficiently punished for my wicked scheming (I had failed to take into account my four little "helpers"). But the bathroom & bedroom do look GOOD.

I now know that we can survive when Rob gets deployed with USAR...as long as I keep my expectations low (& hire a babysitter for an evening).

Welcome Home love!

No comments:

Post a Comment