Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sharks & Animals



I went to get Hayden's & Rachel's birth certificates today (I know it's extremely late but better late than never right?). I parked in the parking garage & Hayden began chanting "animals & sharks" over & over again. After a few minutes I realized he thought we were at the Mirage hotel going to see the dolphins & white tigers. (That is the only parking garage he's ever been in.)

He ran in the revolving doors, still chanting. Inside the office was a big wall of windows which he pressed his face against anxiously looking for the "animals & sharks". When all he saw were people walking by he threw me the stink eye, shook his head and angrily asked "sharks? animals?".

Such a disappointing day for the poor boy!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment