Monday, October 4, 2010

A Fun Summer, Even With the Sweatiness

If I am being honest, I am not the biggest fan of summer. I never have liked the heat. I am one of the hottest people I know-and I'm not talking "ooh baby she's hot", it's more of the "that poor woman has sprung a geyser in her armpits" kind of hot.

Too much information, I know. But this is the biggest reason summer is not even close to my favorite season (it ties for third with winter). However, as I look back through my pictures we did have a fun summer...even with the sweatiness! I think a big part of it was we spent a ton of time at the lakes & up the canyons this year so maybe it wasn't as hot as it could have been?! Whatever the reason, it was a great summer! Here is my 2010 summer recap:


Fun with Friends
Bridal Veil Falls




Cascade Springs

No Hayden isn't taking a leak in the springs...but it looked like he was!




Camping


Fishing, Boating & Tubing

Swimming Lessons

Lauren

Ben

Rachel

The Bean Museum


More Swimming



Scooters/Bikes
More Fishing
Daniel's first time out on the party barge

2 comments:

  1. I don't handle the heat well either. Loving this Fall weather. You guys looked like you had lots of fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! I love all of them, especially the ones with the kids having a fun time. It seems that you had a wonderful and terrific summer escapade.:-)

    ReplyDelete