Thursday, January 31, 2013

Home is a Pretty Nice Place to be

It's taken a year but I can see the end in sight...
First we tackled the backyard. Wait, you mean there are no more dump trucks, trailers, or construction equipment back there??? What will we do with all the space?


Then we decided that the back looked so good it made the front look...well a little lack-luster; so around to the front we went.


The basement came next...


Finally we remodeled the upstairs...


There are a few projects still in the works that I should now have time to do (since I was recently released from my Relief Society calling I seem to have a bit of extra time on my hands-maybe I will even get back into the swing of blogging)...like some curtains, throw pillows, bed skirts, furniture refinishing, paint touch ups, a little concrete work (which I will NOT be doing, but they need to be done all the same) and I plan to tackle the re-painting of our master suite this spring & remodeling my salon & mud room after that.



All in all, home is a pretty nice place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment