Sunday, January 24, 2010

Angry Eyes

Random thought of the week...

Waxing my own eyebrows is not one of my many mad skills...especially with my small children in the room. I can wax other people's brows like a champ, but my own...that's a horse of a different color. One of several scenarios has occurred:

1. The children bump my leg as I smear the hot sticky wax on...now farther up into my brow than I intended.

2. My attention is divided between the task at hand and the fight taking place at my feet...again the result is the same.

3. Laughing so hard every time I say "ow" child falls off the salon chair and gets hurt...I have to tend to the ouchies with muslin stuck on my face...and it still pulls off the wrong amount of hair.


Do you see where this is going?

Angry Eyes...that's where! Thank heavens I have a sister who knows how to fix them and a pencil for those times that she can't!

I think it's time I add waxing to the list of some of the things in life that I shouldn't do myself...
The other items on this list include (but are not limited to):

Home liposuction, drilling my own cavities, our taxes, and now waxing my own eyebrows.

Each time I give myself crazy brows I vow that I won't do it again...and like clockwork about 5 weeks later I can't stand the fuzzy caterpillars perched on my forehead...enter angry eyes...

I'm going to be strong this time...maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment