Friday, June 18, 2010

Walking Drug Store


Allergies this season have been brutal. Rob & I have both had the ithcy red eyes & sneezing. But poor Ben has had it the worst.

He goes outside & returns with eyes so swollen he can barely open them. The scary thing was yesterday after playing outside was the wheezing that started.

By last night I had him in the doctors office with a allergy induced asthma attack occurring. My poor boy!

We are starting breathing treatments every 3-4 hours, giving him an oral steroid 2xs daily, starting a new allergy med morning & night, and medicated eyedrops. The kid's like a walking drug store! Whatever it takes to get him back breathing normally I'm good with.

I am grateful that it's only allergy induced asthma and not exercise induced (or whatever else causes it). Too bad Ben is allergic to grass-he's gonna have to outgrow this because I'm NOT keeping him inside all summer!




- Why am I up so late blogging from my iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment