Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Prickly Plague

There are some men in the world that need beards:
*Some need one for medical reasons.
*Hunters need it to complete the crazy camo motif-you know it helps them hide in the trees.
*Lumberjacks need beards to try to help distract from all the plaid they wear.
*Terrorists need a beard to trap bugs or small food particles-never know when they may get their next meal while hiding in the spider hole.

Since my wonderful husband falls into NONE of the previously mentioned categories, I would think that he has NO GOOD REASON for the scruff that is growing on his face!!!

I love you dearly Rob, but the beard HAS TO GO! I admit that it's my own fault that you grew a beard in the first place-curse you Count Dooku Halloween costume!!! But since "laziness" isn't one of the acceptable reasons to have a beard I think you really should remedy the situation that is plaguing our lives...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!?!? I miss your smooth, lovely face! I really do love you, you crazy bearded man!

2 comments:

  1. Hey...Brad isn't hunter, lumberjack, or a terrorist...i don't think. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so THANKFUL on this Thanksgiving day...Rob shaved that infernal beard just for me!!! And Jill, Brad isn't any of those things, he's an Abe Lincoln look alike! I think it could be a good gig in case the engineering job heads south! Everybody needs a back-up plan!

    ReplyDelete