Sunday, November 8, 2009

Time Saving Tips by Lauren


Lauren apparently had an epiphany yesterday...If you sleep with your clothes UNDER your jammies it saves time getting dressed in the morning. We left the kids with a baby sitter last night and I couldn't understand why she didn't have them put their jammies on. But I didn't really care since I didn't have to put them to bed!

It didn't occur to me until tonight when the girls came out in their pajamas OVER the outfit for tomorrow. I asked why and Lauren's simple reply was that it made it quicker in the morning. Brilliant as that is, I had to burst her bubble by telling her why that is a gross concept! She & Rachel promptly remedied the situation! Too bad, the girls will just have to get dressed in the morning like everyone else!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is friggin awesome! So fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I live with funny people, so it makes for good writing material! :)

    ReplyDelete